Highlights From Our Last BFSI Event
Data Center and Cloud - Virtual Executive Boardroom Series Partners
Through Big Data analytics, companies can now have access to some unbelievable insights which seemed impossible to generate before its advent. Unquestionably Covid-19 pandemic has also helped realise & accelerate adoption of Big Data Analytics, Mobility, Artificial Intelligence (AI) among businesses in Middle East. Having said that, our recent conversations with top businesses in countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait has revealed some of the business challenges of Big Data, including, Lack of proper understanding of Big Data, Securing data, poor organization of data, Confusion while Big Data tool selection and many more. While several organisations are relentlessly trying to get this right the “Middle East Data Analytics Forum” aims to deep dive through the big data analytics issues and help the top entities in the region identify credible solutions to embrace big data analytics to improve decision-making, increase accountability, raise productivity, make better predictions, monitor performance, gain competitive advantage and more.
SAMA is assessing the potential impact Open Banking may have on the Saudi Financial Sector and is working to identify the most suitable approach to adopt Open Banking in the Kingdom.
This journey is curated into three distinct phases: a design phase, an implementation phase, and the go-live:
- Design Phase SAMA’s efforts will be devoted to the design of the Open Banking ecosystem (technologies and processes) and to the definition of a governance involving market participants.
- Implementation Phase The implementation phase will cover the development of the defined frameworks, technology building blocks and rollout activities including testing with financial market participants, and enhancement of customer awareness.
- Go-live Phase the Open Banking ecosystem will formally be launched in the Kingdom and adopt a staged approach to support customer awareness and guarantee a continuous improvement in developing the infrastructure.
Profile of Attendees
- CIO’s & VP’s
- Head of IT
- Heads of Digital & Strategy
- Head of Data & Business Intelligence
- Head of Marketing & Customer Experience
- Head of Analytics, Modelling & Mining
- Chief Data Officer
- Government & Public Sector
- Retail & Ecommerce
- Oil & Gas
Federal Competitiveness and Statistics Center (FCSC)
Ministry of Cabinet affairs
Dubai Police General HQ
King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences, Saudi Arabia
Sponsors & Partners
Check Who Makes This Event Possible!
Past Sponsors & Partners
Data Center & Cloud Storage Virtual Executive Boardroom
Powered by Cloud4C - Your Enterprise Cloud Evolution Partner
Virtual Boardroom Agenda
Fill the details and will send you the agenda